Friday, November 10, 2017

Sizzix Robin


Sorry for the yellowy white card having real problems photo white cards which is a pain since I love white cards a lot.

While I was smooching on Amazon I saw this robin and decided he could be useful well 6 cards useful. He was a bit fiddly to assembly especially as I decided to ink round the die cuts to make him more life like.

The Holly and Mistletoe swirl is Cheery Lynn, I think and my sentiment is a clear LOTV. I dotted his eye with a white pen and I played with my corner punch to make a bit more interest in what is a plain card.


14 comments:

Pat said...

This is certainly not plain Debby, definitely CAS but so elegant and pretty. That robin is a beauty and love the holly flourish with the gorgeous red berries, and the sentiment and rounded corners are great finishing touches. x

Lindah said...

Clean, simple and lovely. Very nice card.

Martie Rollin said...

This card is beautiful in its simplicity. I really have trouble making cards with lots of white space. I keep wanting to fill it up! Nice use of dies!

Sarah said...

He is worth the fiddling Debby, he's gorgeous xx

Sandra H said...

Aww this is so lovely!

cuilliesocks said...

This is so beautiful Debby, it's a gorgeous die, Kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a beautifully simple card, I have that Robin too, you have shown me how he should look.
Faith
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Good purchase, the inking worked really well.

Liz said...

Gorgeous card, Debby, the robin is beautiful. xx

Chrissy said...

He is wonderful Debby...gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Wishcraft said...

Love the robin and fab design, lovely card Debby :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Brawny x said...

Fab cardvx

Cheryl W. said...

Awesome card! I love its simplicity.

Unknown said...

love your card the ink is a good touch looks great