Wednesday, November 01, 2017

25 Days of Christmas Tags

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the Anything Goes Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.

This week the challenge is

Christmas Gift Tag


We are showcasing our very own Simon Says Stamp Exclusive Products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have them we would love to see them used.
We are also joining in with, and sponsoring, Tracey McNeely's 25 tags of Christmas so you have 2 chances to win a $50 Gift Certificate! One on this challenge and one on Tracey's Blog!
We are kick starting the event as today is Day 1

CLICK HERE to add your tag to Day 1 of the 25 Tags Of Christmas link system
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px


I recommend bookmarking Tracy's Blog, I've seen the some sneak peeks on amazing tags coming in the next 25 days. I'm almost ashamed to show my little tag and my effort to make a seasonal photo. Yes the Christmas Salt and Pepper pots have been dusted ready for my Christmas posts.

Now my cute tags are made using some Oxides but first I stamped the Simon Says Stamp Snow Falling back ground stamp with Versamark and embossed using WOW Bright White embossing powder.

I then cut out my tags using the Simon Says Stamp Large Tags dies, then out came the Oxides I used Broken China. Salty Sea and Faded Jeans to make my snowy sky. My snow drifts are cut using the Simon Says Stamps Slopes and Hills dies.

My cute reindeer is another die from Simon Says Stamp called Retro Deer die, just used a black pen to dot an eye and found some small red pearls for nose out of my own stash but you easily use Nuvo Drops or Liquid Pearls.


To finish I've used the Simon says Stamp Stitched Flakes and added a sentiment using Simon Says Stamp Retro Christmas stamp. The back of my tags are a bit messy so I cut some more white tags to stick to the back and stamped the to and from which are also in the same stamp set.

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.


44 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty!

Christine Dol said...

I love your tag Debbie....I am in love with the reindeer this year! Perfect tag!

Nataliascraft said...

Your tags are so adorable, love the scenery x

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

Beautiful sky and layout .......love this! I am going to try to play along this year with the 25 Tags of Christmas.

Kristie Goulet said...

Super cute tags! I love the reindeer!!

Pat said...

This Rudolph tag is so pretty Debby and I love the falling snow and sweet snowflake, and the pop of red with the baker'twine and Rudolph's red nose. x

Sarah said...

These are lovely Debby xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous tags love his red nose

Beverley said...

Beautiful tags, love the winter scene you have created with the deer. Simply beautiful inspiration. Hugs Bev x

Lagene said...

Super pretty Christmas tags! I especially love the red dot nose!

Lin said...

Debby, these are as cute as can be - that retro deer is perfect in your sweet setting!

Nancy R. said...

Such a sweet and pretty tag, Debby. Thanks so much for the inspiration!

Sandy said...

This tag is totally adorable. As an S&P collector, enjoyed seeing your holiday salt and peppers shakers, too.

lritchie said...

Lovely tag, love the cute little reindeer and his red nose!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful tag, love the nose.
Faith
x

Stamps and Paper said...

Such lovely tags Debby

Anne

Tracy Freeman said...

Love these Debby, so cute xx

Dotty Jo said...

So sweet and beautiful, Jo x

Mary Holshouser said...

Darling tag.
Love the sweet reindeer.
thanks for sharing.

Fikreta said...

very nice!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Such a darling little tag!

Unknown said...

cute tag! :)

SewPaperPaint said...

Darling dies and love the dotty background! Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs, Autumn

Michele K. Henderson said...

I really like your sweet reindeer tag! It's a great inspiration for days that I want something beautiful that I can create quickly. I usually end up making SO many tags that I am really drawn to the beautiful simplicity of the little deer in the snow! Adorable!

Linby said...

I just love this - to have this on a present would be the perfect finishing touch.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

There's nothing to be ashamed of, your tag is so darn cute !

ldiggs said...

It's so adorable! I would hang it on my tree!

Anita in France said...

That little reindeer is just adorable with his Rudolph red nose, Debby ... what a sweet scene you've made for him! Delighted to be Guest Designing alongside you at SSSW! Anita :)

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous, Debby! The red nose on the reindeer really POPS! :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Your tag was my favorite on today's hop! That reindeer - I love him and his cute 3D shiny nose (and added the die to my Simon Says Stamp cart too!) Thank you for the whimsical inspiration!

Brawny x said...

Fab tags. What great designs x

Sue D said...

So cute--love this reindeer.

Isabel Z said...

I love what you created.

Marianne said...

Such a sweet tag!

Teresa Doyle said...

Debby! Your tags are adorable. Why would you be ashamed? They are sweet!

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Simply adorable!!!

Lynne in NI said...

Great tags Debby, love Rudolph's red nose!

Mary-Anne V said...

Such a cute tag with the big snowflake.

Farhana S said...

adorable! thanks for sharing :)

Iris said...

Cute tag - love the reindeer.

Beverly S. said...

I really like your sweet deer tag. I also like how you put the "to" and "from" on the back...now why didn't I think of that? ha-ha Thank you for the inspiration.

Dandi93 said...

Love your tags Debby.... cute scene and I love his red nose.

Unknown said...

Just love your Rudolph tag. It’s a great scene.

Lindsey said...

I just love this reindeer die and your blended snowy scene is perfection. Love!!