Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Belated Birthday


I brought this image from Dr Digi especially for a chap who plays Ice Hockey I wasn't sure when hes birthday was so in the end I missed the actually day  and then he had to wait a bit for glue to dry properly.

Yes its Doodlebug paper and the stars are MFT and Simon Says Stamp. The Birthday is part of Simon Says Stamp die thats been cut out of glitter card and I had to computer generated the first part of the sentiment. Thats been remedied laterly with some belated birthday greetings.


The mini heatwave we are having in the UK is having a effect on my crafting its far too hot and finding the days I can craft some crops up that I have to flat sit like today. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

4 comments:

Pat said...

This is a fantastic belated birthday card Debby and I love the colours you have used and great dimension and colouring of the image, also love the stars as embellishments. x

Sarah said...

A brilliant card Debby, the expression on his face made me smile!! xx

coops said...

Brilliant male card Debby.I love your layout and papers and the image is fab :D

Chrissy said...

FANtastic card Debby..the image and your design are FABulous.

Luv CHRISSYxx