Thursday, June 29, 2017

Baby Shower


I do feel its either Weddings or Babies with the odd boys/men cards but I coming to the end of them. Though I do have to make a boy baby card but the other two I will have to wait for them to be born.

Wedding cards are made I think and I'm now coming to the month of girl/woman birthdays then I need to start thinking of Christmas.

So my little Baby Shower is now done and I'm guess my DD and myself will be fighting over who has which one. Silly me found some a sheet of paper and I couldn't find anything to go with it I think it could MFT but a pad that is different colour plaids.

So I made a frame using a MFT scallop frame die and used some matching (yes it did match when I made the stars and hearts blame the camera again!)card to make the stars and hearts with Simon Says Stamp Holiday Shapes.


7 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

So sweet! I love that baby image with his little belly sticking out. And you've showcased it perfectly.

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a sweet baby shower card Debby you've coloured him perfectly

Anne

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a lovely card and so cute.
Faith
x

Pat said...

A sweet baby image Debby and love the blue and yellow tones you have used and the plaid background goes beautifully. x

Chrissy said...

Adorable baby card Debby..love the colours and cute sweet image..

luv CHRISSYxx

Brawny x said...

Absolutely gorgeous x

barb oliver said...

Love this card!