Monday, January 30, 2017

AWOL


A whole week without posting, unheard off but with nothing in my drafts and having a rotten virus which is still giving me problems.

Now I thought I had nothing in my drafts but I found this card that I made for a special friend, you can see it wasn't an ordinary birthday.

I tried to make an inky, arty card to show how I love the way my friend card makes and scrapbook after several got ditched in the bin. I salvage the numbers and made an almost white card.

My cardstock is a Linen card and I used some favourite dies, Floral Ovals from Spellbinders, Foliage from Memory Box and the Hydrangea dies from Simon Says Stamp. The centres for the flowers are Lawn Fawn mini Snowflakes and the fishtail banner is from Simon Says Stamp too.

The numbers and sentiment are matching dies and stamps from Stampin Up.

Hopefully I'm on the mend and I have actually made a card for tomorrow but was shattered afterwards so it will be a little at time.

14 comments:

Jane said...

Get well soon Debby. What an elegant card you made...the soft green with white is beautiful xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous, love the design.xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Debby prett design and colours

Anne

Crafting Queen said...

very elegant card.

ike said...

How gorgeous - such a classy card. Sorry to hear you have been unwell. I wish you a speedy recovery :-( xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh Debby I hoped your lack of posting wasn't because you were poorly. Sending you wishes for a speedy recovery. Beautiful cards x

Pat said...

This is a beautiful card Debby and the aqua blue accents go so prettily and love the flowers and foliage, and the floral oval is one of my favourites too.
So sorry you have been feeling poorly and I did wonder if you were OK as you hadn't posted recently, but do hope you are now on the mend. x

Kath said...

A fabulous card - love the design and beautiful sentiment.
Kath x

Marlies said...

Wauw this is such a beautiful elegant card Debby! Stunning! hugs, Marlies

Nikki said...

Beautiful card Debby and thank you for giving it to me. I will treasure it along with all the others you've made for me in the past :-) Hope you feel better soon xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gorgeous card and colours.
Faith
x

Lorraine said...

A very pretty card Debby and lovely sentiment
Lorraine x

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Cheryl W. said...

Lovely card with a great sentiment! This one will definitely be appreciated by the recipient.