Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Notice


This weeks Everybody Art Challenge is for a Notice I wasn't sure of this challenge so I guess you are given notice of an event them my card turned into a invitation.

First I stamped the Tim Holtz butterfly from a stamp set called Perspective, I didn't use the first image of stamping but rather the second this give a lighter image.

I knew Simon Says Stamp had a stamp set for making invitation so I used that but I stamped in a gold pigment ink and added gold embossing powder. I did try with just a versamark inkpad instead of gold but the butterfly show through a lot worse than it does here.

I had already used the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle before embossing with the idea of stamping central and I added the Avery Elle Scalloped frame.

Do pop over and check out the team also I do hope you can join us.

9 comments:

brenda said...

The second generation stamping works beautifully as a backdrop Debby.

B x

Pat said...

This is a gorgeous butterfly Debby and as an invitation or notification of an event this works really well. I love the stitched rectangle on top of the scalloped frame and the gold embossing is so pretty with that soft green. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a beautiful invitation this makes, love the delicate butterfly.
Faith
x

Nataliascraft said...

Beautiful invitations and fabulous design x

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a wonderful invitation. I love the butterfly stamp. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

This is so elegant Debby, a fabulous design.
Pauline
x

coops said...

Simply stunning Debby.I love the delicate butterfly :D

Nic.xx

Carol S. said...

Very classy card and love the butterfly. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Juls said...

Very stylish xx