Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Fishing


The new challenge on Everybody Art is for a Man or Boys card, I thought it was time I blew off the dust of some of my LOTV .

The sketch is from Retro Sketch from a few weeks ago, the papers are MFT and I aso blew the dust off the Martha Stewart Zig Zag punch.

The fishing rod is from Simon Says Stamp Special Dad Stamp and die set. The card looks quite busy but when you write down what you've used there isn't that many elements.

I had a brilliant day on Saturday although I was struggling with a sore throat but I did win a challenge with one of my layouts. It was a sketch challenge and most of my followers know I love a sketch.

I'm missing crocheting I've decided to make some amigurumi toys but its not that easy to watch TV as well.

16 comments:

Kath said...

A great card - I do love LOTV images, they're so cute.
Kath x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love this sweet boy and the fishing rod added is a nice touch. Hope you feel better soon x

OK said...

КРАСОТА!

cuilliesocks said...

So sweet Debby, love this little image and your whole design is brilliant, love your colours too, Kate x

JoAnn said...

Fabulous card. Love that cute boy fishing.

Pat said...

I love your cute LOTV fisherman Debby and the pretty papers and the scallops die cut and punched zigzag borders go perfectly. Glad you enjoyed your crop and look forward to seeing some more of your amigurumi toys. x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Debby, a super image.
I'm glad you enjoyed your day and won a challenge - I hope you share your layout at some point.
Pauline
x

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a gorgeous card I love the image you have used he is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sandra H said...

Aww wow this is just so lovely x

Lorraine said...

He looks brilliant Debby, fab design and papers too
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Debby and love this cute image.

luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

One of my fave LOTV images. Great design and papers. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Wonderful image from out of the "dust", love your card, so different in design and great colours.
Faith
x

Cheryl W. said...

Sweet card! So beautifully colored and designed.

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Debby, such a cute image. So pleased you won a challenge..I hope we get to see it soon. x

Lynne in NI said...

Great card, that fishing rod was a perfect addition!
Congrats on your win :)