Monday, June 06, 2016

Daisy Leftovers


I made a card a few weeks ago for Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge using this Stampendous Daisy. I had no idea what I was going to do for the challenge so I made several daisies and I didn't use all of them and these two cards were made with them.

The first I used the left over strip from this card rather than throw it away I kept that too. The papers are Taylored Expression Hello Happiness. I found the sentiment on a Simon Says Stamp set but I've had a bit of tidy and I can't find it now. Finally my leaves are Simon Says Stamp Cluster of Leaves which works pretty well with this large bloom.


This time I'm kicking myself cos I cut Taylored Expression paper the wrong way didn't notice it until I stamped the Sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Furry Cat in box. If I discovered it earlier I could have turned the card and stamped the sentiment the other way too.
The rest is all the same as the card above with the help of Simon Says Stamp Wavy Stitched Scallop Border.

Well finally we got a taste of Summer yesterday and once I made a card, I spent the rest of the day soaking up the sun, finishing we a bit of bat watching before we called it a night.

Its a bit of a busy week finishing with a crop on Saturday but I given myself a goal a card a day to get me back on track.

22 comments:

Craftychris said...

Both of these are absolutely gorgeous! I love the daisy stamp xxx

brenda said...

Both are very pretty and delicate looking Debby, if I had to choose probably the first, but only because it's pink.

B x

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Gorgeous card. I love your layout.

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Gorgeous card. I love your layout.

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful cards Debby, loving your colours and designs, Kate x

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, these are both gorgeous I love the flower :0) hugs Pops x

Nataliascraft said...

Two gorgeous cards, love the beautiful flowers and fabulous designs x

Pat said...

That daisy stamp is a beauty Debby and both cards are really pretty and a great idea to make a bigger background and use the spare bit on another card. x

Brawny x said...

Absolutely lovely. I had to search for the wrong way round paper. Love the Daisy x

D K Crafts said...

Hi Debby, two very beautiful cards, love the daisy image and your layouts. Donna

Viv said...

Gorgeous cards Debby - permission to CASE???? x

Lorraine said...

Two absolutely gorgeous cards. Love them both.
Lorraine x

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby your cards are gorgeous I love the daisies. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chrissy said...

Two gorgeous cards Debby..fabulous designs..

luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

Beautiful cards Debby, such pretty daisies.
Pauline
x

Carol S. said...

Beautiful card and love the flowers. Gorgeous design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

JoAnn said...

Beautiful cards. Love the daisies.

Cheryl W. said...

Love these. So fresh and summery looking.

Julie said...

These are both lovely

Whisper said...

Oooo lovely and very summery, Luv Sam x

Edith said...

Debby, it´s great what you did with the leftovers!
Beautiful cards!
Edith

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous card designs Debby, love what you have done with left overs. Beautiful cards.
Faith
x