Friday, June 10, 2016

Crochet


No card today but a pic of a finish Star Baby' Blanket although I'm not sure how large it should be.

I used a smaller hook anyway but even then the I didn't like the look of my stitches so I used a 3mm hook with double knitting. It looks a lot neater and I'm really pleased with it.

So much so that I another on the go and nearly finished this time we know its for a girl and made in the appropriate colours. But I've been a bit generous in buying the wool and have quite a bit left so I'm thinking of making a Jellyfish which I've seen lots of.

14 comments:

Sarah said...

that's beautiful Debby, they seem to be very popular at the moment. I have resisted temptation as I still have my Sister's Christmas present on the go!! Your stitches do look beautifully neat, that's the great thing with crochet, you can adjust your hook to suit xx

Anonymous said...

Oh Debby this is gorgeous. x

Sandra H said...

This is so lovely x

Kath said...

This is beautiful. Crochet is one craft that I've never managed to master, so I'm always in awe of people who produce beautiful projects!
Kath x

Deanna said...

Beautiful! I love the round afghans. Have two on my list to make for Christmas gifts for the neighbor kids.

Maria said...

Beautiful baby blanket Debby ! Can't wait to see the jellyfish.
hugs Maria x

Deborah said...

Gorgeous. Looking forward to seeing the other version and the jellyfish.
Deborah A

Pat said...

This is fabulous Debby and I love the colours you have used...so clever! x

cotnob said...

Wow! This is fabulous Debby, it looks perfect.
Pauline
x

Stamps and Paper said...

Absolutely beautiful Debby

Anne

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is amazing it is just so beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lynsey said...

Wow Debby this is stunning! You are clever!
Hugs Lynsey x

Lynne in NI said...

Oh wow, this is gorgeous Debby - love your unusual shape :)

Cheryl W. said...

What a lucky baby, who receives this beautiful blanket!!