Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Arrow


I blow some dust of some of my LOTV stamps including this little chap and I though somehow I would coporate the new challenge from Everybody Art Challenge is for Arrows into it.

First of all I used the Sketch Saturday sketch but I've turned the sketch on it side and my MFT fence is the border in the centre. I then had to add arrows which are not in the sketch but they are MFT Arrow dies. I trimmed both of them to fit and still allow the the 4 Today. A few stars and the job is done but the image had some tricky small bits to layer.

Do pop over and check out the team, also hope you can join us this week.

I'm trying to get ahead with my DT cards there's a holiday on the horizon but first I have the Friday Swimmers lunch and an All Day Crop to fit in so I reckon my cards will be clean and simple for the next few weeks.

17 comments:

Kath said...

A fabulous card - lovely image and great colouring too.
Kath x

brenda said...

A super card for the lads Debby and very topical at the moment, love the colours.

B x

Tracey said...

How adorable is this!! Love it Debby! xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Any 4 year old is going to love this card, love all the details and the arrows are a great addition.

cuilliesocks said...

Oh Debby, I love the image and your colours, brilliant layout too, Kate x

Chrissy said...

So very cute Debby..

luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

A brilliant card Debby, such a fabulous design.
Pauline
x

coops said...

Stunning male card Debby.I love the little boy with his football and the arrows are fab :D

Nic.xx

Lorraine said...

He looks brilliant and you've created a gorgeous scene for him
Lorraine x

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a wonderful card I love the cute little footballer. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Whisper said...

Aaaah what a great scene and am loving how you have used the arrows too, Luv Sam x

Lynsey said...

Hi Debby, this is a fab boy's card! Love it!
Hugs Lynsey x

Carol S. said...

Love this LOTV stamp and your colouring and design is fab. Hugs, Carol S.xx

JoAnn said...

This is so adorable. Love that cute image and your fabulous coloring.

Pat said...

This is a cute LOTV image Debby and the arrow dies have done a fab job in pointing to the number and the pretty scene with the picket fence and sky and grass fit the design perfectly. x

Cheryl W. said...

This card is just the cutest - so perfect for a little boy! Any little guy would love it (and so would their parents).

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Debby. xx