Friday, June 17, 2016

Among the Stars


I was really lucky to receive the Stacked Stars from Simon Says Stamp Among The Stars release since I have the Stacked Hearts which I use for Scrapbooking as well this die will make a brilliant addition to my dies.
I used it for this card using the ties from the Special Dad stamps and die set from Simon Says Stamps and with some added Doodblebug paper.


This was the first card I made, I wanted to see how well it worked, again with Doodlebug paper and Simon Says Stamps Stitched Rectangles. I added the sentiment from the Special Dad set and I also used the Smile die again from Simon Says Stamps.

hp_Slider0


Hopefully if I've linked it right clicking onto the banner should take you straight to the new release.
Meanwhile I shall be getting ready to go swimming.

14 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh what a fabulous die and two great cards

cuilliesocks said...

This is fabulous Debby, I love both your cards, great dies and colours, Kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Rock on Debby, these are wonderful. Love the red white and blue
Faith
x

Craftychris said...

Both cards are cool and I am loving that die! Enjoy your swim! xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby your cards are amazing. I do like that die. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Kelly Lloyd said...

Fab dies and two great cards
Hugs Kelly

cotnob said...

Fabulous cards Debby, that star die is brilliant.
Pauline
x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous die Debby and love both your cards..Awesome.

luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

2 great cards Debby, love everything about them!!

Carol S. said...

Love this die and two great cards. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Pat said...

This star die works really well here Debby and I love the ties and then the two different sentiments on the second card complement each other too. x

Marlies said...

Ttwo fantastic cards Debby! Both lovely designs and perfect for Fathersday! hugs, Marlies

Lynne in NI said...

Cool cards, that star die is fab!

Cheryl W. said...

Oh, my stars! Love these, Debby! So clean and crisp and fresh-looking.