Tuesday, May 24, 2016

For Girls


I forgot that Everybody Art Challenge is on Europe time and a hour ahead, I really need to get my act together to schedule this post the previous day.

So this weeks challenge is for a card for The Girls and this cutie was in my small pile of coloured image and she is called Waiting for the Parade.

The papers are Doodlebug and the image is perfect for a red, white and blug parade. The sketch I found on my card sketch board in Pinterest but I've managed to make an almost mirror sketch to fit the image.

There's some Lawn Fawn Scalloped Borders and La LaLand Heart Banners. For quickness I've used the EK success retro punch and the fact I haven't found a die to replace them. The sentiment is an old one from Stampin Up, also the punches surrounding it.

Sorry about the squashed ribbon didn't notice when I photo them but I've straighten it now.

Do pop over and check out the team, also hope you can join us.



22 comments:

Line said...

This Card is so very Nice. It is also the colors of my flag, in Norway. IT reminds me of the parade at the 17 th of May which is our national day.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is so sweet, what a bright fresh card, Hope alls well, Love Hazelx

brenda said...

Really striking colours for your pretty card Debby.

B x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Hi Debby, this is such a sweet and pretty card! I adore those papers - they look fabulous with this red white and blue theme. I may have to treat myself to the image! Hugs, Lesley

Pat said...

Fabulous red, white and blue Debby and the image is so cute. I love the papers and all the pretty embellishments including the scallops and ribbon and of course your favourite flowers, and the banner with the hearts looks great across the corner. x

D K Crafts said...

Hi Debby, this is a beautiful card, love the cute image and the bright papers and the banner fits perfectly with it. Donna

Anonymous said...

Hi Debby, gorgeous card. xxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fabulous image and details.xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a gorgeous card I love the super cute image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

She's perfect for red white and blue, LOVE your card.
Faith
x

Chrissy said...

Adorable image and colouring Debby and I love the red white and blue..fabulous card design too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Debby, such a lovely colour combination.
Pauline
x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Debby, love the sweet image and pretty design.

Carol S. said...

Fantastic card Debby. Adorable image and love the design and detail. Gorgeous colours too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card x

Cheryl W. said...

Gorgeous card! Love the fresh colors. You can't go wrong with red, white and blue. :)

Stamps and Paper said...

So adorable Debby..great image

Anne

Lin said...

Your cards are such detailed little works of art, Debby, everything coordinates so beautifully! You've made this darling image sing!

Lin said...

Your cards are such detailed little works of art, Debby, everything coordinates so beautifully! You've made this darling image sing!

Gramadonnie said...

Debby, This is the cutest little girl, and her dolly, watching the parade I think I have very seen. Your card is great. I have been a blogger of yours for a long time, years, and have enjoyed wonderful cards you have sent us. Many thanks, Donna in Kansas USA

XxJULESxX said...

stunning card Debby!

KraftyKaren said...

Beautiful card, has a very patriotic feel to it