Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Frou Frou


wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the Glitter It Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
We will be back soon with the name of the lucky winner of the $50 Voucher
This week the challenge is

ANYTHING GOES WITH BUTTONS

You can use bought buttons, die cut buttons or make your own
We are showcasing Crafters Companion products this week, if you have some we would love to see them used but it isn't necessary to join in with the challenge.
Crafters Companion have very generously provided the Design Team with products to use for this challenge. Thanks Crafters Companion !
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px

Also, Crafter's Companion has generously offered a SECOND prize for this week!  Yup!  That means that you have TWO chances to win!  One lucky winner will receive TWO 6 pen sets of Spectrum Noir markers and the Crafter's Companion Stamp Set of choice carried by Simon Says Stamp!  HUGE thanks to Crafter's Companion for this awesome additional prize!!!  Be sure to check out their Facebook page to let them you appreciate it.

SN Roundel - Main RoundelCrafter's Companion

Ok I've just realised what I've done spot the button yep I forgot, had it in my head it was Anything goes and my brain omit reading the button bit.
Oh well it would be a shame not to show my cards especially has Crafters Companion very kindly sent it to me, it is Frou Frou Love Letters. I had a fab time added bits to the main mat like the window and the chandelier you don't have to use them and just use the main image.
The also sent us some Spectrum Noir pens Pale Hues and Pinks now if you are a long term follower of my blog you would know I don't use pens not because I don't know how, I did a copic day workshop many moons ago.
 I've used Promarkers and Copics so I was intrigued to see how the Spectrum Noir pens work. First of I like that with the sets you have all the colours you need for shading but unfortunately my main reason I don't use pens is the lids are too hard for me to pull off constantly.  This is because of my arthritis not because theres something wrong with the pens. I found that they are just as good as their dearer counterparts and work in exactly the same way. The whole of my image was coloured just using the two packs.
The papers I've used are Fresh Cuts from Basic Grey and my sentiment doily are some new Spellbinders that recently arrived from SSS called Stately Circles.  Oh I added some glitter using the Wink of Stella clear pen.

So now it's YOUR turn.  Happy Crafting 
                                                               
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog , if you haven't subscribed by email you may want to so you don't miss out 
SSS_checkoutnewblog

Simon Says Stamp
You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in
No backlinking allowed, Only 5 new creations will be eligible in the prize draw
word-verif

42 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

hi Debby! Your card is stunning, it has a 3D effect, awesome job...hope your day is great!

sparkle & shine *~*

Beryl said...

Oh Debby - this is beautiful. I love the way you have created the scene, given the image 'your special treatment' and the pretty bp.
Beryl xx

Lin said...

What a lovely detailed image, Debby, and a great match-up with the background paper! Beautiful!

Åse-May said...

Lovely card again.....:)

Sarah said...

Gorgeous image Debby and I love the papers you have teamed her with xx

Mary J said...

A beautiful card, Debby!

Angie said...

Hi Debby lovely card,fab image and I'm oohing over your papers they are gorgeous. xx

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debby. I love the image, pretty papers and beautiful detailing.
hugs Sue xx

Unknown said...

Wow this is stunning Debby. Love the colors and gorgeous image. Hugs Dora xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Debby, I love the light scene you have created and your colouring is awesome.

It has stopped now but it has been snowing slightly here today. Brr going out tonight I hope no more comes down.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Malika said...

The only word for this card is woooow

Malika

Ankie vd Polder said...

Realy gorgeous card. Hugs, Ankie

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Debby, fabulous image.
Wendy xx

Sharon Caudle said...

Gorgeous card, Debby!! Love the colors and that image!!
hugs, Sharon

Cheryl W. said...

Such a lovely card, Debby. I bought a couple sets of Spectrum Noir markers, too, just to try them. They're pretty inexpensive here (USA), so much more affordable than Copics, for sure. I thought they colored quite nicely and I think I will pick up different sets from time to time when they're on sale.

Whisper said...

Oooo very classy, Luv Sam x

Carol S. said...

Great card Debby. Love the 3D image.Hugs, Carol S.xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fabulous design.xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Two beautiful cards Debby, and so different, wonderful image on this one and your CAS card is so stylish, beautiful colour and dies, hugs Kate x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Debby. x

Heather said...

A fabulous card Debby - I love you you've used the lovely image with the gorgeous design and pretty papers!!
hugs
Heather xx

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Fabulous card! LOVE how you created the 3d effect! So Beautiful! Hugs, Karin

Wishcraft said...

The image looks fab with your 3D treatment, very pretty card Debby :o) Hugs, Lisa x

JenniferD said...

Such a Beautiful Image and you have definitely done her justice! Loooove the Card you are always Amazing with your colour mix.Have a Great Week.

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Debby and the image is rather elegant x Susan x

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card Debby!! Love that image!

hugs...

Kathleen said...

The image looks really lifelike, another stunning creation.

Kath x

Judith said...

this gorgeous card just caught my eye -a real stunner! - I haven't seen this image before it's just lovely! I too have had a recent tryout with SN pens - I liked them too - great for the price hugs judith

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debby. I love the image and colours
Lorraine x

Stephanie said...

Fantastic card, Debby! Your coloring is just phenomenal!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is beautiful, Debby! What an effort you put into all that paper piecing and with my favourite paper pad of the moment, too!

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous Debby. The amount of work that has gone into this is amazing.

Melodie said...

Amazing card, the image is so great.
Hugs
Melodie

Melody said...

Fun colors and embellishments.

Pat said...

This is a lovely CC stamp Debby and the colouring with the pens is beautiful. The papers you have used with the lace are so pretty, and I love the way you have arranged the sentiment so that the image mat is sandwiched in between. A beautiful card. x

Janeen said...

I adore this card, Debby. I am very intrigued with your coloring, so, are those dark shadows you colored onto her by her leg and neck, or did you cut pieces out and pop them up, ? it looks so 3D. Beautiful work.

New Creations said...

Your card is so lively!!! I just love the way your image is laid out with such a real effect. The use of soft shades and beautiful PP.

Jo Nevill said...

Fabulous card Debby !

Jo x

Jo Nevill said...

Fabulous card Debby !

Jo x

coops said...

so stunning debb.fabulous stylish image and i love your gorgeous design ;D

xx coops xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debby :-) I love your layering, it really has brought this image to life and the colours and papers are lovely :-)
I am sure she has a button or 2 closing the back of her dress,,,,,,,, ;-)

luv
Lols x x x